Friday, December 10, 2010

Stream of Thoughts...

So, it's been a while since I've posted on my blog. I apologize! But honestly, I haven't had anything to write about.  I have been sitting here for at least an hour trying to decide what to tell you all.  I have nothing!

Make that two hours, I got distracted and here I am again. We really haven't been up to a whole lot around here since Thanksgiving(which is what my last posts were about). 

We I put up the Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving...I would have put it up earlier, but J-Twice was not a fan of that idea.  I have at least 4 bins of Christmas decor, and I didn't get to put up half my stuff because I have no where to put it! Not cool!! But I have loved looking at my lovely, decorated tree. One of my favorite things to do is sit with all the lights off and just have the tree on.  Love the way it looks! There are lots of presents under the tree right now because Santa  my parents delivered early here.  J-Twice has been struggling with not being allowed to open any of said gifts and I find it rather comical.  Just 15 more days. Can you believe that, 15 days until Christmas, 21 days until New Years. Could someone please inform me as to where 2010 went!?! Seems like it was just yesterday, J-Twice and I completely missed the ball drop because we were playing our new Super Mario Bros game all night.  Our time here in Turkey is flying by. For that, I am totally grateful.

I had a few other things I was going to write about, but I had to quit for a Carpet Party we had out in 'The Alley' and now I can't remember what I was going to say.  With that, I am going to end this and try to pick back up later when my mind isn't blank.  On the other hand, The Photo Hunters group will be doing a day trip tomorrow that I can't wait to blog about! Stay tuned to hear all about it!

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment